Archive for the ‘lake’ Tag


Fog Over Colorado Rocky Mountains – Colorado Rocky Mountains – Justin Mier   31 comments



Rocky Mountain Fog

Colorado Rocky Mountains, rocky mountain national, landscape photography, lake, black and white image, photobotos, cool photos Camera: Canon Rebel T1i, Lens: Tamron 18mm – 270mm, ISO 100, F/16 Fog Over Colorado Rocky Mountains – Colorado Rocky Mountains – Justin Mier Justin (Roaming Lama) has been featured on Photobotos.com before with this beautiful image CLICK HERE. Please [...]

Share and Enjoy


Fairytale Lake – Adam Dobrovits – Featured Photographer   62 comments



Fairytale Lake

    Fairytale Lake “Fairytale Therapy” – Budapest, Hungary – Adam Dobrovits – Featured Photographer Adam named this really cool image “Fairytale Therapy”.  Which fairytale do you think it represents?  This is one of those images where the reflection is so still you could flip the image upside down and it would still look normal.  [...]

Share and Enjoy


Scuba Diving at Night – Viktor Lyagushkin – Featured Photographer   55 comments



Scuba diving at night

    Scuba Diving at Night “Diving Under the Stars” – Blue Lake, Caucasus, Kabardino – Balkaria, Russia – Viktor Lyagushkin – Featured Photographer Judging by the views counts and comments, you guys love these split level shots just as much as we do.  Well here is a new twist we have never seen before.  [...]

Share and Enjoy


Digital Photography Success

“Calm Water, Lost Horizon” – Inle Lake, Myanmar – Bill Schaefer – Featured Photographer   103 comments



Calm Water

    “Calm Water, Lost Horizon” – Inle Lake, Myanmar – Bill Schaefer – Featured Photographer Every time I view this image my body just relaxes instantly.  In fact, it is taking me a while to create this post because I keep drifting off into the photo.  This would be a great photograph to have hanging [...]

Share and Enjoy

Most Beautiful Valley in the World – Cerce Valley, France – Alexandre Deschaumes – Featured Photographer   170 comments



Most Beautiful Valley in the World

    Most Beautiful Valley in the World “Soulside Journey” – Cerce Valley, France – Alexandre Deschaumes – Featured Photographer Is anyone else thinking “Lord of the Rings”?  The power of this landscape is overwhelming.  The aqua lake at the bottom of the valley is like a cherry on a double chocolate sundae.  The crazy [...]

Share and Enjoy

“No Cell Phone Needed” – Upper Saranac Lake, New York – Mike Pillows – Featured Photographer   73 comments



No Cell Phone Needed Upper Saranac Lake New York

    “No Cell Phone Needed” – Upper Saranac Lake, New York – Mike Pillows - Featured Photographer I am sure about 49% of our viewers would love to be the guy in this canoe, while the other 51% would like to be Mike behind the lens for this photo.  No matter which one you choose [...]

Share and Enjoy